Autodesk Alias SpeedForm 2019 | 920mb
Autodesk Inc. has announced the release of Alias SpeedForm 2019, is a fast concept modeling solution specifically targeted at the needs of automotive designers and digital sculptors for efficient transformation of 2D sketches and curves into 3D design concepts that can be further interactively explored and refined into design proposals.
Summary of Issues Addressed in this Release:
– SpeedForm slows significantly on large files when using the Edit Form and Face commands with Object Snap selected. (EARL-3894)
– In the Lattice command, when only faces are preselected, the Selection Filter does not automatically switch to Faces. (EARL-4089)
– The grid displays during primitive creation even though the grid display is off. (EARL-4031)
– An extra click is needed for setting the manipulator pivot. (EARL-4221
– The Canvas Opacity value for Attached Canvas does not work properly. (EARL-4212)
– SpeedForm may hang when running the Merge Edge command. (EARL-4039)
– SpeedForm may crash:
– when copying and pasting faces. (EARL-4210)
– when running the Bridge command. (EARL-4131)
– SpeedForm crashes when creating a loft with a point and a circle. (EARL-4086)
– Cannot import or open DWG files. (EARL-3938)
– SpeedForm does not accept OBJ files that use commas (,) as separators instead of periods (.). (EARL-4133)
– Exporting to wire from the Detailing workspace creates double the amount of bodies in Alias. (EARL-4238)
– Deleted bodies are exported under certain conditions. (EARL-4214)
– Canvases are not sent to Alias. (EARL-4055)
– SpeedForm crashes:
, when trying to export to Alias or send to Alias/VRED. (EARL-4041)
, when sending an OBJ file to Alias. (EARL-4249)
, When exporting an sf3d file or selecting Save As, the path and file name fields are empty. (EARL-4252)
Known Issues & Limitations
– Entering a numerical scale value starting with a zero and decimal point (0.x) in Edit Form applies a scale factor of zero. (EARL-4234).
– The manipulator disappears when undoing the translation of a CV. (EARL-3857)
– In specific cases, SpeedForm hangs when trying to bridge. (EARL-3482)
About Autodesk Alias SpeedForm. Autodesk Alias SpeedForm software is a fast concept modeling solution specifically targeted at the needs of automotive designers and digital sculptors for efficient transformation of 2D sketches and curves into 3D design concepts that can be further interactively explored and refined into design proposals.
Alias SpeedForm accelerates the creative design process through a time-efficient and flexible Autodesk T-Splines-based modeling paradigm, enabling more design ideas to be explored in parallel, thus increasing the selection base for picking the next winning design while providing a continuous workflow for reuse and refinement of the conceptual design into downstream design modeling workflows.
About Autodesk. Autodesk helps people imagine, design and create a better world. Everyone—from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists—uses Autodesk software to unlock their creativity and solve important challenges.
Product: Autodesk Alias SpeedForm
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page : http://www.autodesk.com
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even SP1 or newer
Size: 945.0 mb